Jamaican Teenager, Radcliffe Saddler Featured on CNN, Lands Job at IBM! [MUST SEE VIDEO]

By FB, IG & Twitter!: @JamaicaTakeOut -  Jul 14, 2015
At only 18 years of age, this teenager from Jamaica is certainly making all the right moves to ensure that he succeeds in life.
Radcliffe and Pres. Obama
Radcliffe Saddler has already been interviewed by CNN, spoken at Harvard, earned an Associate Degree and he starts his new job as an associate analyst for IBM Market Development and Insights today.
IBM selected only the most outstanding students from his former high school P-TECH and offered those students jobs.
A son of Kingston, Radcliffe has two younger brothers Theodore and Anthony aged, 17 and 11 respectively. His father Radcliffe Saddler Sr. is also a son of Kingston and his mother Claudette Saddler hails from the garden parish.
We at Jamaica TakeOut truly love to see when Jamaicans excel, particularly youngsters. We managed to get in touch with Radcliffe despite his busy schedule to have him share a few words. Here is what he shared with us:
Radcliffe Saddler
Radcliffe Butler
I was born in Kingston Jamaica. I am the oldest of three in my family who came to America in search of a better life. Throughout my experiences in school I always tried to work hard. I attended Pathways into Technology Early College High School. While completing my high school diploma I earned my Associate Degree in Applied Science fromNew York City College of Technology. In addition to completing my studies I also played on athletic teams from my school. In my second year of High School I played basketball. In my fourth year of High School I played on the school’s soccer team. more

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tessanne Chin's Husband, Michael Anthony Cuffe Jr Moves Out Of Marital Home

IN JAMAICA: MURDER-SUICIDE, Woman cop, 28-year-old Pagiet Davie among two killed in suspected murder-suicide...."She was a person who was determined; she loved life and she was goal-oriented"