LADY SAW IS BAPTISED: ‘Lady Saw’ turns to the church...FEMALE deejay Lady Saw has cancelled all her dancehall events... Deejay says God spoke with her at J Capri’s funeral...

BY RICHARD JOHNSON Senior staff reporter johnsonr@jamaicaobserver.com  Tuesday, December 15, 2015    
Lady Saw
FEMALE deejay Lady Saw has cancelled all her dancehall events and has declared that she is becoming a Christian.
Yesterday, the artiste who is known for her raunchy tracks took to social media and made the revelation.
“God has just spoken to he. He did so at J Capri service and finish it off in my house. I’m now a servant of the Lord. All my dancehall shows will be cancelled ‘cause God has call me to work for him now, Glory be to the most high God,” she said on Instagram.
Speaking with the
Sponsored Links
Personal Finance Expert's Powerful 2-Step Card Debt Reduction Method [Review]LendingTree
35 Huge Dogs That Will Make Your Jaw Droppressroomvip.com

Jamaica Observer she confirmed the social media posting, stating that despite similar utterings from her in the past this time it is real.
“This time I have accepted Jesus. I said yes, Lord, I am ready, I am here, I have accepted God and whatever is going to happen with promoters will just have to happen. I am now a warrior for Christ and who don’t like it will just have to learn. God has chosen me as a new servant. I will be ministering on his behalf... I am ready,” she stated.
Lady Saw, whose real name is Marion Hall, explained that what she called a revelation from God began on Sunday evening as she went out with friends and got a little tipsy.
“On my way to J Capri’s service one of my sisters upset me really bad and I just got mad and tell them a whole heap a thing. It was really bad.”
The deejay related that her calling from God got even stronger once she sat in the chapel at the University of the West Indies for the funeral service.
“I got a chance to hug and give my condolences to her parents and family and I got really emotional when they pushed her casket up to the altar I just could not help thinking that could have been me and right there I decided I want to give my life to Christ. The question kept coming up what do I do? When I heard Cherine Anderson, Alaine and Romain Virgo sing I could feel God’s presence and I knew this is where I belong.”
Lady Saw got emotional as she described what happened after she got home after the funeral. more

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tessanne Chin's Husband, Michael Anthony Cuffe Jr Moves Out Of Marital Home

IN JAMAICA: MURDER-SUICIDE, Woman cop, 28-year-old Pagiet Davie among two killed in suspected murder-suicide...."She was a person who was determined; she loved life and she was goal-oriented"