BUNNY WAILER IS SICK: ADMITTED TO FLORIDA HOSPITAL BATTERING DOWN THE FLU - Fort Lauderdale/Atlanta Concerts Rescheduled Late Summer!

May 7, 2016, Excerpt from Bunny Wailer Facebook Page

BATTERING DOWN THE FLU - Fort Lauderdale/Atlanta Concerts Rescheduled Late Summer!
Bunny Wailer
To My Fort Lauderdale and Atlanta Fans, I have been unable to fulfill the last two dates of my 40th Anniversary Blackheart Man Tour in your area yesterday/Ft. Lauderdale, and tomorrow/Atlanta due to a viral flu that has been affecting my band since we hit Austin, Texas.
I give thanks and utmost praise unto my musicians who despite the uphill battle and toll that this challenged us that we were able to deliver one of my most successful tours until yesterday when I was told under routine consultations that we have been having that it would be harmful for me to continue under these conditions.... This is revealed on Bunny Wailer's Facebook page.
The Solomonic Reggaestra are all at various stages of recuperation and I have advised my agents that these shows should be rescheduled for the latter part of the Summer when I will be performing at several Festivals in the USA.

RulaBrownNetwork (RBN) confirmed with the promoters of the Atlanta event that the concert scheduled for Mother's day, Sunday May 8th has been rescheduled for a later date.
Bunny Wailer on Stage
I thank my many old and new fans from Las Vegas, San Francisco, Seattle, Portland Oregon, Austin Texas, Alberquerque NM, Denver Colorado, New Orleans, Washington DC, Connectictut, Boston, New York, North Carolina & Pensacola for the warm and lively reception that you gave us. And I look forward to returning later this summer to many of your area Festivals.
Maxine Isis Stowe Endartists Inc. USA Mediacom Tours.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tessanne Chin's Husband, Michael Anthony Cuffe Jr Moves Out Of Marital Home

IN JAMAICA: MURDER-SUICIDE, Woman cop, 28-year-old Pagiet Davie among two killed in suspected murder-suicide...."She was a person who was determined; she loved life and she was goal-oriented"