STRANGERS WHO LOOK LIKE TWINS: Meet On Board Flight....Doppelgängers!

Sophie Forbes October 30, 2015
When Neil Douglas boarded a flight last night from London to Galway, Ireland, little did he know that he was about to meet his doppelgänger. Or, for that matter, that he would end up sitting right next to him!
Douglas, 32, boarded the plane and was looking for his seat when he saw a rather familiar mug looking up at him — one that looked just like his own. The man, named Robert Stirling, could have been Douglas’s twin.
“I asked him to move and when the guy looked up I thought, ‘Holy s***, he looks like me,’” Douglas told the Daily Mail.
Both men saw found the humor in the startling encounter and snapped a quick selfie which was posted on Twitter by a friend and has since gone viral. 
“I had actually swapped my seat on the plane so a couple could sit together,” Stirling shared with the Daily Mail“Neil suddenly appeared next to me and all my mates started shouting, saying that we should take a picture. We chatted on the flight for just over an hour. He was a very nice guy.”
Hilariously, the story doesn’t end there.
“I later checked into my hotel in Galway to find my doppelgänger checking into the hotel ahead of me,” Douglas, who is a wedding photographer from Glasgow, said. “Total weirdness.” The two men ended up going for a drink together at a nearby pub.
Since the selfie went viral, several other very similar looking men have responded, posting pictures showing their own likeness to Douglas and Stirling. “It’s just really funny,” Stirling joked. “It must be a ginger beard thing.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tessanne Chin's Husband, Michael Anthony Cuffe Jr Moves Out Of Marital Home

IN JAMAICA: MURDER-SUICIDE, Woman cop, 28-year-old Pagiet Davie among two killed in suspected murder-suicide...."She was a person who was determined; she loved life and she was goal-oriented"