IN JAMAICA : Miss Kitty Apologises

MAGNUM Kings And Queens of Dancehall judge Kaydeen ‘Miss Kitty’ Hylton has apologised for an ugly confrontation with co-host Yanique Barrett during last Saturday’s live broadcast of the popular talent contest.
But in a statement released yesterday, Hylton chastised the media for stirring “unwanted controversy”.
Miss Kitty
“It is very important to note that I wanted to have no part in any such contrived spectacle for cheap popularity. I would like to apologise sincerely to the show’s organisers, the sponsors and the artiste Shemdon, after whose performance I raised the issue; the fans and last, but by no means least, the viewing public,” her statement read.
Hylton added that, “During my years in media and entertainment I have worked assiduously to build my career and brand based on genuine accomplishments and my God-given talents. In an effort to protect those accomplishments and to ‘clear the air’ I addressed the contrived issues during the said live broadcast. Although I tried to deal with the issue decently, on reflection I admit that it was not the appropriate place to mention the matter.”The verbal clash marred the event and quickly made social media rounds, with supporters of Hylton and Barrett giving differing views on the incident.
The competition continues tomorrow night on TVJ.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tessanne Chin's Husband, Michael Anthony Cuffe Jr Moves Out Of Marital Home

IN JAMAICA: MURDER-SUICIDE, Woman cop, 28-year-old Pagiet Davie among two killed in suspected murder-suicide...."She was a person who was determined; she loved life and she was goal-oriented"