BUJU BANTON song : LIME/Flow customer doesn't want inappropriate ring tone.

 Sunday, September 06, 2015-Tell Claudienne  with Claudienne Edwards 
Dear Claudienne,
I hope you can help me to have these problems with LIME/Flow resolved.
My mother who is 89 years old lives in Mandeville. I have given her a cellphone so that I can maintain contact with her. LIME/Flow placed a Buju Banton song on the phone as a greeting, but I think the song is inappropriate for someone of her age and Christian disposition. I asked for the signature tune to be removed some time ago. It was removed temporarily and then restored. I would like the tune to be removed permanently, and no other signature tune placed on that phone.
Buju Banton sings the ring tone
I am a university professor and I enjoy Buju's music. However, Buju's music was installed on my personal LIME/Flow phone without my consent. I went to the Liguanea LIME/Flow office in March 2015 to have it removed, but the tune has again been reinstalled. I want the song to be removed permanently from my phone.
I also have a LIME/Flow landline at our home in Mandeville to facilitate my mother. The phone has not worked since February 2015, but I receive a bill each month. I have been told (and this can be confirmed by my visits to the company's Half Way Tree Road and Liguanea offices) that the cable was stolen in the area. No one is able to say when the service will be restored. Why am I being billed and how long will this go on?
HW
Dear HW,
Tell Claudienne asked LIME/Flow to investigate your concerns. We have been advised that the number on your mother's cellphone was unsubscribed on June 23, 2015 and that the company has contacted you. No signature tune music will be heard on your mother's phone.
LIME/Flow said that the number on the phone that you use was also unsubscribed on June 23, 2015, but they have been unable to reach you.
The company said that your landline phone has not worked because the area cable was stolen. LIME/Flow said that the matter has been escalated to enable an early resumption of the landline service in the area.
Please keep in touch with them to find out when your landline service will be restored.
Good luck.
Dear Claudienne,
I am a retired teacher. Since 1971 I have worked at various schools, a teacher training College, the College of Agriculture, Science and Education (CASE) and the University of the West Indies (UWI). I turned 65 in September 2013, and in March 2014 I applied for a pension through the Port Antonio NIS Office. Earlier this year they informed me that my file had been sent to Kingston. I checked with the NIS Office at National Heroes Circle in August 2015 and all they could tell me is that it is 'not yet ready'. I wonder if I am being unreasonably impatient to hear that excuse after a period of 17 months!
I would really appreciate anything you can do to help me to get the matter resolved as soon as possible, as my wife and I are in need. 
DM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tessanne Chin's Husband, Michael Anthony Cuffe Jr Moves Out Of Marital Home

IN JAMAICA: MURDER-SUICIDE, Woman cop, 28-year-old Pagiet Davie among two killed in suspected murder-suicide...."She was a person who was determined; she loved life and she was goal-oriented"